Visit ManageWithoutThem.com Most recent blog entries Visit ManageWithoutThem.com

Monday, September 02, 2002

 

New MWT 'Blog

Welcome to the MWT 'Blog.

This is a new 'Blog for Matthew De George and the ManageWithoutThem site. The Blog will be used to record additional content which is not in full article form. Articles will continue to be written.

I'm not sure how successful this will be actually. I don't read many other people's 'Blogs but somehow not doing so has convinced me to start my own.


Now in 'Blog!

Also new to the site is an about page for Matthew De George.

Perhaps it's because I've tied the launch of my 'Blog with the launch of an 'About Me' page; but this is feeling rather embarrassing. Also, I completed this test today and it determined I was (among other uncomplimentary things) 'Narcissistic'. This is almost certainly going to prove that hypotheses.

Anyway, enjoy... or otherwise.

1 Comments:

  • These entry (and many of these that follow until May 2005) has been migrated from WordPress and prior to that from my own homegrown blog.

    Hopefully, this is the last migration I'll need to perform.

    By Blogger Matthew, at 3:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home