Visit ManageWithoutThem.com Most recent blog entries Visit ManageWithoutThem.com

Monday, August 21, 2006

 

Outsourcing info from Gartner

Some interesting - if slightly obvious - information on outsourcing in this podcast from Gartner:
http://www.gartner.com/it/products/podcasting/asset_143953_2575.jsp

I particularly like the host's usage of the word 'architecture' in a sense which matches my own usage (where I define architecture as 'deliniated shared understanding' and management as 'what collaborating individuals share').

The host also makes some interesting asides about a more structural view of 'service-oriented architecture' (as opposed to the IT view of S.O.A.); an area that I'm currently also drafting some notes / diagrams for.

Unfortunately, the guest uses the word 'seamless' which you all know I hate with a passion. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home